Family feuds are more likely to erupt over treasured possessions than over money. To learn strategies that will help you jumpstart conversations about inheritance issues, attend “Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate?” This University of Minnesota Extension financial education workshop will address six key decision making factors about non-titled property transfer.
This workshop will help you learn:
- Strategies to jumpstart conversations about inheritance
- About the powerful messages in who gets what
- The importance of planning for both titled and non-titled property
- How complex emotional and family relationships impact personal property decisions
- Six key decision making factors in non-titled property transfer
- About resources, including a workbook, to help improve family decision making
This free event will be offered at the Marshall Library twice on September 29th: once at noon, and again at 6 pm.