- Manageable Hours: 60 hours every 2 weeks including every third weekend and one summer & one winter holiday rotation.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each shift you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct patient care.
- A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
- The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
- Secondary department is CCU
- Licensed as an RN in MN & BLS required upon hire,
- PALS & ACLS certifications required within 90 days of hire,
- Moderate sedation course within 4 months of hire and must complete biannual re-certification
- FCCS required within 6 months of hire,
- TNCC Cert & EKG course required within 1 year of hire
- Additional certifications may be required based on the work assignments.