Join the RN Nursing Team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera’s patient-focused settings.
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position may be eligible for Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- Utilizing the nursing process, is accountable for the safe, individualized, efficient and effective management and delivery of nursing care of patients.
- Responsible for helping in the area of greatest need during a given shift by being a resource in BHU, Med/Surg, ICU, ED, and to help in LTC as needed.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited school of Nursing required.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university school of nursing preferred.
- Current Minnesota RN license required upon hire.
- BLS required upon hire.
- ACLS and PALS required within 3 months of hire.
- CPI require within 4 months of hire.
- 7:00am-7:30pm, 7:00pm-7:30am, every other weekend, holiday rotation: 1 summer, 1 winter, occasional call time; 56 hours every 2 weeks